Paradise Creek Festival
When: June 11, 2016
Where: Plainville City Park
Bring your friends and family for a day of vendors, food, and fun at the City Park.
- Parade begins downtown on Mill Street at 10:00 AM.
- Turtle races will begin at 11:30 at the basketball court in the City Park.
- Clydesdale carriage rides will be from 1:00 - 3:00 followed by a showing time from 3:00 - 5:00.
- Other attractions will begin at 1:00 and conclude at 5:00.
- Free BBQ in the Park begins at 5:30 PM.
- Designated parking is available at the Sale Barn and North of Finnesy Grain.
TNR program for feral cats.
Volunteers will be
providing free Trap/Neuter/Return services for feral cats in the Plainville community.
This non-profit program has been made possible by a grant from PetSmart
Charities®. Contact us to volunteer, learn more about the program or request